At CANVAS, we’re committed to building a diverse, encouraging, and collaborative working environment—the kind of company where work doesn’t suck.
Our goal is to enable stylists to create independent success while working within a commission-based salon.
We offer a defined system of goal-setting, budgeting, marketing and decision-making tools that apply to all aspects of our business. This system enhances our focus and hones the entrepreneurial skills of every driven stylist.
– Clear framework to increase yearly earning
– Support and tracking of sales and service goals
– Scripts for productive consultations
– Best practices for increasing referrals
– Guide to rebooking and client retention
– Outline for self-promotion efforts, including social media
The end result is a high-achieving team that celebrates new accomplishments together.
CANVAS isn’t suited for the hobbyist hair dresser, we’re interested in helping you achieve your career goals, as well as personal goals.
A WorldWide Pandemic Taught Us To Value Our Time.
Times are changing. No one should be double booking, which is why we’ve simplified the booking process and gives flexibility in order to customize each guest’s appointment to their needs. Consider yourself a session artist, who books appointments in blocks of time giving you complete control of your income.
New Talent Program? We’re the only salon in Alamance County with one.
- The #1 Reason stylists leave their career before the 5 year mark? Lack of Support, Education, and Realistic Expectations.
- Beauty School teaches you to pass state board, our New Talent Program, BLANK CANVAS, teaches you how to be a well-rounded and successful professional.
- If you’ve recently graduated or have less than 2 years behind the chair with steady clientele and you’re motivated, we can help!
We prefer to work with kickass people. Our culture starts with treating everyone like adults. We trust you to take responsibility for yourself and your career. We know your success will speak for itself, and so will you.
We are here to help you succeed & become future proof.
Each member of the CANVAS team is focused on growth and improvement. There are so many tools at your fingertips at CANVAS Salon, you just have to choose to participate. You will have one-on-one career and self-improvement coaching in addition to in-salon educational events. And are encouraged to observe or shadow our stylists during your downtime or days off.
NO BOOTH RENT. We offer a commission pay structure instead of booth rent.
UGH! Commission sounds like a dirty word in our industry! Many stylists forget that while they feel like they have more freedom working on their own, but the truth is working at a commission salon means you make 100% and you don’t have to worry about all the red tape and paperwork of renting. Let us take care of the business side of things so you can focus on your craft.
✨Are you ready to take your career to the next level?✨
- Fill out the form below, make sure to let us know if we can text you
- You will receive a text message from Management inviting you to a short phone interview
- After the first interview, Management will schedule a hang-out session